WE NEED TO FILL THESE SEATS WITH MEMBERS
Here is the reason why...
- The larger the membership, the stronger the voice to our Congress.
- Recognized professionalism through Certification, Credentialing, Keys to Excellence, and Healthy US School Challenge.
- SNA research that sets trends, operation surveys, and media coverage; scholarship opportunities
- Benefit from education in Marketing, Nutrition Education, Administration and Operation through on-line webinars.
- Award winning School Nutrition magazine and SNA website.
- Available resources for National School Breakfast and Lunch Weeks, Public Relations Toolkit, and the new and exciting Tray Talk.
- Partnership with the White House; Mrs. Obama’s Let’s Move Campaign.
- Advocacy in all legislative activities including but not limited to Reauthorization, Hearings on the Hill, and “SCHOOL LUNCHING” Congress.
- Reduced fees for all special events and activities.
- NETWORKING, NETWORKING, NETWORKING... meet new friends and learn new ideas!
The BEST Investment You Will Ever Make For You And Your Career!
A membership that is owned by a school district (or state agency) in the name of an individual. This membership can be transferred to another employee in the same membership category if the original member/person leaves the district. SDM allows you to group all of your memberships together so that you can receive one invoice for all of your renewals once or twice a year (or as requested).The SDM is managed by a designated administrator within the school district (or state agency). SDM members still receive all the same benefits of individual membership.
For more information, please visit: www.schoolnutrition.org/sdm.
For a full guide about SDM, please visit: www.schoolnutrition.org/sdmguide.
In This Section